Friday, July 28, 2006

It's a small world

I just had the most fun and interesting conversation with a "new" friend of mine. The new is in " " because we've been aquainted with each other (under the most unusual circumstances) but have actually never met and have never really talked to each other face to face.

We know each other through a common "friend" by the name of brandon. Brandon is an interesting character... manipulative, jealous, alpha male, and most of all stupid cheater.... and drug addict most recently (and supposedly recovered due to lack of funds to support said addiction). Anyway, we had a good time poking fun at him for being and becoming such a loser. I love making new friends in this particular manner... this definitely isn't the first. I've noticed that with most of my ex-boyfriends, I have had the uncanny ability to make friends with all of their past and current girlfriends. It brings me such joy to talk about the faults and failings of these guys and debate on why the hell we were ever so attracted to him.

It all makes me realize how happy and lucky I am right now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home