Friday, August 04, 2006

DONE!!

and it feels good. now I have ONE WEEK of relaxation.

Relaxation?? Let's see... the next five days I'll be working and "studying" for the GRE which is this coming Friday. I'll be back in athens on thursday cuz the fucking internet won't work and ARG! I have to wait for a stupid technician to say "You need a new modem. You should rent one of ours which will cost you an arm and a leg in the long run, but really... you should." Which in reply I will say "Gee... I'm so glad I needed someone here of your high knowledge in technology to tell me something I already knew. And No you fucker I don't wany any Charter shit, I'm only using their service cuz I don't have a choice. I'll just dish out the 20 bucks for a new modem." I just wish something would work for once.... fucking Charter.

Sometime during this coming week, I should be expecting a call from a woman who works as a technician in the neurology department of the small animal hospital at the Vet School at UGA to tell me whether or not I got the orderly job. I REALLY hope I do!!! That would be so freakin awesome!!!

And then Saturday is Braves vs. Brewers Game!!! w00t!!! It's been FOREVER since I've been to a baseball game. It will give Dave and I a chance to "bond" since we haven't really gotten out much this summer.

Then two more days and school starts. How frustrating. I'm never taking a summer class again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home