Sunday, August 13, 2006

One week of summer

has come and gone. I'm a little richer... but yet a little poorer.

Even though I did not get to go to the beach, I DID get to work, take the GRE, and go to a Braves' game. That's what my whole summer would have been like... packed into a whole freakin week.

Anyway, so who gets to start a new job at the vet school on Monday!!? ME!!!!! Oh yeah! I'm totally psyched about it! I go in at 10 and fill about a bunch of paperwork... yay.

I'm just worried about everything fitting together and getting done.... do I have too much on my plate? I mean, I'm already historian for the Pre-Vet Club, I need to get my vet school application done, I have a class that requires me to go off campus to observe/teach at an elementary school.... and now I have a part-time job. I need to stay on my game....


Oh yeah... and the GRE sucked..... a lot. I won't even mention my scores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home