Saturday, April 28, 2007

School year closing

Alas, it is the end of another school year. Here's some of the things that have happened:

I quit my job at the Teaching Hospital so I could get a job that I actually like at another vet hospital... where they actually let me do more that just hold the damn pets.

Finals are next week.. ugh. Here is how I stand with my grades now

Companion Animal Care: A (solid)
Avian Reproductive Physiology: B+/A- (must get 90 or better on final..yuck)
Elements of Physiology: A- (must get 90 or better)
Microbiology Lab: A-/A (must get 90 or better)
Microbiology: A- (must get 90 or better)
Neurobiology: B+ (who the hell knows...)

So, I actually have to do well on my finals... ggrrr.

Plans for the summer:

Work work work work work... and school.

I wanted to get some research experience but I haven't heard back from anyone about anything.


OH!! I'm 11th on the waiting list for vet school at UGA!! W00t! So I will be on the look out for my acceptance letter.. which probably won't happen until two weeks before classes start. Does that suck or what?

Anyway, I need to go pick up my car from the mechanics - again. This is the third time my car has crapped out on me in one way or another. My next car is going to be a Honda.

Stupid car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home