Monday, February 19, 2007

vulnerable

17 hours...


That's a lot to be taking in one semester. It's a little challenging, but I always like a challenge. Here are my classes:

ADSC (Animal Companion Care)
POUL (Avian Reproductive Physiology)
VPHY (Elements of Physiology)
MIBO lab (microbiology lab)
MIBO lecture (microbiology)
CBIO (neurobiology)

Most would think that I'm crazy, and I probably am, but as it stands now, if I drop my minor I can graduate by December. Isn't that insane!!!??? Graduate early?? This is, of course, if I don't get into vet school this year. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I don't receive any kind of letter from the vet school until end of March/beginning of April. That is when they send out all of the acceptance/wait listed letters. I'm praying for a huge evelope.

Everyone says that I have a good chance of getting in. Why is everyone else so confident that I'll get in, yet I am the one that feels like a failure already?

What am I going to do if I don't get in? Obiviously I'll finish up my undergrad, but what about if I don't get in the following year? What am I going to do? Grad school of some sort I imagine. Biochemistry.... maybe? Go for my PhD??

I feel so vulnerable... I hate that feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home