Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Don't you miss the days of elementary school where you used to make your own valentines and put them in everyone's boxes?

Then at what point does Valentine's day become Singles Awareness Day? Thankfully, I am no longer a single. I used to get so depressed during this time of year because you make the resolution to find someone who makes you laugh and blah blah blah, and then all you come up with a bunch of shallow ass holes. Out of the bunch there may be a couple who are worthy of being a terrific boyfriend.

I believe I have found one! I have been dating him for almost a year and a half now, and I'm completely happy with him! He takes care of me, and I, him.

I couldn't be happier! :)

This is the first time in a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home