Friday, September 22, 2006

ARG!

Well, I apologize for not updating sooner. Things have been a little hectic around here lately. The whole vet school application is getting on my nerves.... and my boss at work again. I'm not even going to get into it because I'm going to get all pissed off and depressed again. All I got to say is that she is a completely bitch!!!!!

Anyway, I just got my molecular cell bio test back. It was approximately an A-..... by the way I got a 69. hahaha!! About 10-12 people got higher than me. So I don't think I did so bad.

I'll update later.... maybe once I get my application in.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa Gin...better be careful what you write on your blog...it's funny how things can get back to people...FYI!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Brett said...

I realize that this is on an entry from September, but you haven't said anything in a while. Anyway, Facebook told me today was your birthday. So happy birthday!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home